COVID-19 REMINDERS/REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL OWHA TEAMS AND ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE
REMAINDER OF THE 2021/2022 HOCKEY SEASON
1. OWHA Vaccination requirements remain in place for the duration of the 2021/2022 hockey season.
2. Masks must be properly worn by everyone in the dressing room and by team staff while on the bench and while in the dressing room.
3. Screening remains in place with team management of each team responsible..
4. The OWHA, PHUs, and municipalities may have policies and procedures that are more restrictive than the rules in the Regulation and the most restrictive requirement must be followed.
5. This is in place for practices, games, tournaments, provincial championships, internal association tryouts prior to the opening of tryouts for the 2022/23 hockey season and for other related activities.
6. OWHA will post information regarding tryouts for 2022/23 season when available