Saugeen Maitland Women’s Hockey Association (SMWHA) Registration process is now completed with RAMP InterActive which is now the only registration process of the Ontario Women's Hockey Association (OWHA).
Registration Link: http://SaugeenMaitlandGH.rampregistrations.com
- Players must meet SMWHA eligibility requirements as mandated by the OWHA.
- Players must participate in the SMWHA tryout process. All players must register with RAMP with “Tryout Package” in the correct player age group. If not a returning player and is new to Saugeen Maitland players must have a signed Permission to Skate form before stepping on ice. Tryouts occur in April following Provincials upon OWHA approvals. When needed, additional tryouts may occur in August and/or September.
- Once player accepts position on a team they will receive an email for them to log into their RAMP account and select current years Player Package. Payment schedule will be broken down and must submit partial payments of the registration fee in accordance to policy.
- Players must pay a registration fee as determined annually by the SMWHA Committee.
- For new players once registered for the season this will initiate the release process.
- Players may participate in the SMWHA fundraising program to fund in part or whole the registration fee.